HOW TO APPLY FOR A WARRANTY!
The warranty application is processed in accordance with NTM’s warranty and delivery terms.
- All fields marked with red asterisk * are mandatory. The system automatically fills in the unit model, delivery date, and claim number (RMA) based on the serial number of the device.
- If this information is not provided or is deficient, the application may be rejected. If the application concerns replacement of parts, the replaced part must be returned in such a way that NTM receives it no later than 30 days after the repair. Returned at your own expense.
- The fault and course must be described in detail in the application. If the claim concerns parts, the application must contain the NTM part number.
- The application must always be accompanied by pictures of the defect before and after repair. All other documents clarifying the error and/or the cause of the event will also be attached to the application.
- A copy of the warranty application must always be attached to the parts returned.